The Ultimate Chilli Challenge
Do you fancy a challenge, can you handle the heat...or do you know someone who claims to love heat?
This gift box comes with all of our hot sauces! Work your way up from our sweet and smoky Scorpion BBQ sauce up to Very Very Reaper, this is all of our hot sauces and our BBQ sauce and rub and our three pickles.
Individually supplied the RRP is over £100, the 'Ultimate Chilli Challenge' is £89.99 with extra special offers during the Christmas Sale.
This set would make an amazing gift for anyone who loves heat but also loves flavour and now includes a copy of The Sheffield Cook Book!
The Ultimate Chilli Challenge includes:
- 8 hot sauces
- 3 chilli pickle
- 1 Sheffield Cook Book
The 8 Hot Sauces
- Scorpion BBQ Hot Sauce 🌶️🌶️ - Sweet and smoky, we add in some of ‘The Scorpion’s Tale’ hot sauce at the end of the cook. It gives the sauce a distant heat!
- Lemon Drop Hop Hot Sauce 🌶️🌶️ - One of our original flavours, genuinely I haven’t tried anything like this anywhere else! Originally named after the ‘Peruvian Lemon Drops’ I grew in the greenhouse, there are no lemons harmed in the making of this hot sauce. All the wonderful citrus and zesty notes come from the chillies!
- Renegade Mango Hot Sauce 🌶️🌶️🌶️ - This is a fusion of sweet Mango and Yellow Habanero. This just works with anything, it’s so versatile I developed a cocktail called the ‘Dragoni’ check out the recipe here! Great Taste Award 2023 winner - 2 Stars
- Hot Fuzzz Hot Sauce 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ - Peaches and Naga, genuinely the Swiss Army knife of the range! This works on everything and is one of the first things to sell out on the website and our market stalls! Great Taste Award 2023 winner - 1 Star
- The Scorpion’s Tale Hot Sauce 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ - This is the first hot sauce I ever made, I wanted to tame the heat and flavour of the fiery Trinidad Moruga Scorpion's I grew in our greenhouse during the first lockdowns of 2020. It's quite hot but really well balanced with the tomato and red onion
- Liquid Fire Hot Sauce 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ - This is an out and out proper hot sauce! Originally developed for an African food festival, tomato meets a huge dose of Scotch Bonnet and Trinidad Scorpion chillies. Based on the ingredients of Jollof rice, it's seriously fruity and peppery!
- Cherry Berry Reaper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ - Super hot but super versatile! Produced with Cherries, Blackberries and Carolina Reapers... I have this on anything from a bacon sandwich right through to a bowl of ice cream. This has gone into Mexican dishes in restaurants and has even been added to chocolate fudge brownies.
Very Very Reaper 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ - Simply our hottest sauce, made with the same ingredients as Cherry Berry Reaper only formulated to be a lot hotter. We upped the Carolina Reaper and dropped the cherries and berries down a notch. A smoky intense sauce not for the faint hearted!
3 chilli pickles…
- Moruga Fire Chilli Pickle 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ - Is our hottest chilli pickle with a top note of Trinidad Scorpion Moruga chilli (a former world record holding hottest chilli), we add in other fresh chillies, slow cook with onions, peppers, tomato, dried spices, sugar, vinegar, a touch of salt and oil.
- Tasty Fire Chilli Pickle 🌶️🌶️🌶️🌶️ - Is our original chilli pickle, made with a top note of scotch bonnet. Originally made for eating with cheese and biscuits, this is a hugely versatile sauce, add this to any meal.
- Tasty Jalapeno Chilli Pickle 🌶️🌶️🌶️ - is a delicious chilli pickle stuffed with hunks of smoky Jalapeno hunks. Made with an Indian palate of flavours, this is a spicy little number combining smoky heat notes with a sweet edge!
So, what better way of treating the foodie in your life by giving them all three of our original award winning pickles and all of our hot sauces?
I’ve tried all but the Berry sauces before and they are all up to Dragon’s usual excellent standard.The Berry versions are truly HOT! Love all three pickles, probably Roasted Jalapeño the most. Of the sauces, like them all with different foods but probably Hot Fuzz the most.
My only negative is that it took an age for the pack to arrive…. Over a week And I only live c4 miles away! Not mail strikes either as DPD was the courier.