Therein Lies The Rub - BBQ Rub
This Memphis-style BBQ rub is a savoury and aromatic blend of herbs and spices that will elevate your barbecue experience to the next level.
This rub is inspired by the flavours of Memphis-style barbecue, known for its smoky, sweet, and tangy taste. Want to add an extra punch of flavour?
Our BBQ Rub is made with high-quality ingredients, including brown sugar, paprika, and carefully selected spices. These ingredients work together to create a delicious balance of flavours that will enhance the natural taste of any meat, whether it's pork, chicken, beef, or fish.
With its coarse texture and rich colour, our BBQ Rub is perfect for creating a crusty exterior on your meats while keeping them tender and juicy on the inside.
Whether you're a seasoned pitmaster or a beginner griller, the Memphis BBQ Rub is an essential ingredient to have in your arsenal.
It's easy to use, versatile, and will impress your family and friends with its mouth-watering taste. So fire up your grill, apply the Memphis BBQ Rub generously, and get ready to enjoy some delicious barbecue!
|Ingredients||Dark Brown Sugar, Mixed Spices, Salt and Pepper.|
|Size||35g (larger catering sizes are available)|
Try pairing the rub with our Scorpion BBQ sauce for the ultimate barbecue taste!
How to use our BBQ rub
- Choose the type of meat you want to cook, such as pork, chicken, beef, or fish.
- Prepare the meat by patting it dry with paper towels and trimming any excess fat or skin.
- Prime your meat with oil or a thin layer of mustard... Generously apply the BBQ rub to the meat, making sure to cover all sides and edges.
- Gently massage the rub into the meat to ensure it adheres well.
- Cover the meat with plastic wrap or place it in a large plastic bag and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. This allows the flavours of the rub to penetrate the meat.
- When ready to cook, remove the meat from the refrigerator and allow it to come to room temperature before placing it on the grill or barbecue.
- Cook the meat as desired, turning it occasionally to ensure it cooks evenly.